These days, I like looking inward a lot. And I like answering questions. And making comparisons:)
So I decided to look/make/write. I was inspired when I read these questions on a blog that I love to read, lately.
I will answer the questions twice. First, the answer I would have given 4 years ago. And the second answer comes from today.
And I played.
I have a whole playlist nowadays. You can listen to it, here.
1. Last book I read and enjoyed. In 2009 I remember reading “Together” by Anna Gavalda, French woman. Now, I am reading “Le meilleur de soi” or the best in you…wait, in me 🙂
2. What book-character would you become?
2009 Jane Eyre
2013 Alice in Wonderland 😉
3.The most beautiful movie I have ever seen.
2009 Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Twisted. Funny. The Universe brings you near the person you love no matter what…
2013 Pay it forward. Hmmm… these kids teach us a lot of lessons.
4. Which writer would I like to meet.
2009 Henry Miller
2013 Ion Creanga. My favorite bedtime stories when I was five. I still enjoy them 😀
5. My favorite song
2009 Poe – Wild and Underworld – Born Slippy
2013 Can’t decide. But you can have my happy playlist. Here you are.
6. Where would you like to live? Far from home, for at least six months.
2009 Paris, Amsterdam, Strasbourg, NY, London…
2013 Asia…and the sky is the limit. But I would also live in the woods in a treehouse for a few days 🙂
7. By reading. Using a bookmark or bending the page? I am a bender 🙂
8. The latest book I received
2009 Can’t remember this one, sorry
2013 Joie de vivre, Secrets of Wining, Dining and Romancing Like The French. Loved it 🙂
9. Reread any book?
2013 not yet
10. Favorite place to read?
2009 the couch
2013 anywhere outside. Oh, spring 🙂